Description of SIM Card Manager
SIM Card Manager is a very tiny (only 57 kB!) tool that reads your phone SIM card and displays many useful information:
– Phone type (GSM, CDMA etc.)
– Phone number (if available)
– IMEI of the device
– SIM state (SIM absent, network locked, PIN required, PUK required, ready)
– SIM country ISO code
– SIM operator code
– SIM operator name
– Network type (GPRS, EDGE, CDMA, UMTS, HDPA etc.)
– Network country ISO code
– Network operator code
– Network operator name
– Network service state (registered to network, network not available, emergency numbers only, service powered off)
– Network selection status (automatic or manual)
– Roaming status (active or inactive)
– Voice mail text ID
– Voice mail number
The application also lists contacts stored on the SIM card and allows you to do several operations with the selected one (call, send SMS, share, copy to clipboard, copy to the phone, delete from SIM card etc.).
As an addition, SIM Card Manager lists phone and Google contacts in separate tabs as well.
To access more features, please use a long click on any listed item.
Thank you for using SIM Card Manager and feel free to check out our other applications.
Explanation of permissions required by the application:
READ_PHONE_STATE – to read information from the SIM card
READ_CONTACTS – to obtain the SIM card contact list
WRITE_CONTACTS – to delete the selected contact
READ_CALL_LOG and WRITE_CALL_LOG – for some reason, these permissions were added by Google after uploading to Google Play and SIM Card Manager does not use call logs in any way