Description of Memory Extreme – Card Matching
Don't let your memory fail – train yourself to remember!
Memory Extreme takes the classic "flip the cards to find a match" memory game and lifts it up to the next exciting and intriguing level. With Memory Extreme you'll intuitively develop and exercise techniques that will sharpen your brain and let you maintain a crystal-clear memory.
Like other similar solitaire games, Memory Extreme is based on matching pairs (or more than pairs) of cards with various images or pictures. However, Memory Extreme goes much further and challenges you with:
• 60 levels of increasing difficulty, spanning the major capital cities in the world
• Various board sizes, from 16 to 42 cards
• Over 1400 unique images and dozens of backgrounds that make each level fresh and entertaining (some images require additional purchase)
• Time and health challenges that force you to be fast and accurate
• Multiple power-ups that you win throughout the game – power-ups that you can use if you get stuck
• Unexpected surprises, both pleasant and annoying
• Two, three and four-card matches
• Basic and intermediate arithmetic quizzes
• Scores, leaderboards and social sharing of achievements
Memory Extreme is not just a kids game. It is an all-ages game, suitable for the whole family, children and adults alike. It does not include any verbal quizzes. The basic levels can be played by small children, the intermediate levels (such as arithmetic quizzes) are elementary-school level, and the more advanced levels will be enjoyed by adults as well, young and old.
The Memory Extreme slogan is "Train Your Brain". We initially assumed that playing the progressively-harder game levels could develop intuitive techniques to sharpen one's memory, and it has proven to be very true during our extensive development and test cycles. Kids and adults can benefit from developing these techniques and sharpen their ability to remember.
Memory Extreme is part of the "Extreme" series developed by TrophySoft – supercharged games that give the user an elevated and exciting experience.
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us at http://memory-extreme.com
Note to parents: Some game items may be purchased for real money. You may want to disable in-app purchases on your device.