Note: This app does not record individual scores / stats. For free version (ads) of this app with all features, please goto
A Cricket Scorer like no other. Absolutely no setup required. Open the Cricket Scorer app and start scoring. An ideal companion for umpires to keep track of each ball. No more fights as you get ball by ball details.
1) Ad Free
2) One touch scoring
3) No lower or upper limit on No. of overs, wickets or innings. . So this app can be used for any form of cricket
4) Unlimited Undo’s and Redo’s
5) Get ball by ball details (Edit screen)
6) Ability to edit any ball (Edit screen)
7) Save and Share match as PDF via email, bluetooth etc.
8) Comparison Charts in Pdf
9) Hindi language support.
10) Choose from 3 color themes .. Black, Green and Blue. Click on Score Board at top to toggle themes
1) Record Runs, Wide ball, No ball or Wickets with single click (In case nothing else has happened off the ball)
eg. If a batsman was run out of a legal ball and no runs were taken then just click on the ‘Wkt’ button.
eg. if a batsman scores a single of a legal ball then just click button ‘1’. Use the dot and other number buttons in a similar way
2) For recording multiple events off Wide, No or Wicket balls, Long press the relevant button.
eg. If there was a Run out when taking a second run, you need to long press ‘Wkt’ button and then click on button ‘1’ (since the first run needs to be counted)
eg. In case of a boundary of a No ball, then long press ‘No’ button and then click on button ‘4’
3) Extras button is a toggle button. So to record extras, just normal click on extras button followed by the number of runs scored.
eg. In case of 2 extras, normal click ‘Extras’ button followed by button ‘2’
If you would like to see specific features added to the Cricket Scorer, please rate and leave your comments.